Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Growing Plants From Seed and other English Garden topics.
The following summer bedding plants can be sown this month and will be ready to plant out Late May/Early June.
(1) Antirrhinum : All types can now be sown.
(2) Lobelia: Both trailing and edging types.
(3) Petunias: Except the new "junior Petunias" which are best sown during April.
(5) Verbena: Except Verbena aublietia "Perfecta"
(6) Dianthus:All annual types.
(7)Mesembryanthemum: The Livingston Daisy.
(9) Pansy:Summer flowering.
(10) Sweet Peas: Will be ready to plant out April/May.